Chhau Dance Photography & Videography Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Chhau dance is one of the most unique and creative folk dance forms of West Bengal, predominant in Purulia district. The performers narrate a story through the act, which is no less than a theater. Lal Mati Utsav is one such event in January where Ranjit Jharna Kanshai Eco Foundation makes the big effort to bring those Chhau Performers all the way from Purulia, West Bengal, for sharing few glimpses of their Art Form in Mumbai.
As a part of the special photography drive, we at VIBGYOR in association with the main event organizer invites all the photography enthusiasts to join us for an exclusive session of Photography, to capture the colorful moments of their performance, which will be exclusive for the photography session.
Event Details Name: Chhau Dance Photography & Videography Workshop
Genre: Photography & Videography Date: Sunday, 12th January 2020 Time: 8:00am to 11:00am Venue: Urban Haat, Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Mentor: Sudip Patra Registration Fees: 1000 INR per head Seats: Strictly restricted to 15 nos. Organized by: VIBGYOR
In association with Ranjit Jharna Kanshai Eco Foundation
Supported by: Godox, Samyang, Moza Main event: Lal Mati Utsav Gaan Mela - 6
Benefits for the Participants
· Exposure to Chhau Dance, Folk music and flavor of West Bengal in Mumbai
· Access to backstage exclusive performance, for the workshop
· Mentor support from eminent photographer
· In hand use of Goodox portable photography lights
· In hand use of professional lenses from Samyang
· Smooth mobile videography with Moza gimbal.
· Participation certificates for all
Participation Fee Includes
· Entry to Urban Haat for Lal Mati Utsav-6
· Guidance from the experts
· In hand use of professional gadgets
Participation Fee Excludes
· Any personal requirement
· Any refreshment
· Parking fee/assistance
· Only registered participants are allowed. Registration is as per a first come first serve basis.
· Registration is confirmed only on full payment
· Once registered, there cannot be any cancellation/refund
· Participants must reach the venue on Sunday 12th January 2020 on or before 7:45 am
· All participants must abide by the rules/code of conduct of the event.
· No one is allowed to enter the venue unless assisted by the organizer.
· All participants must cooperate in sharing the photographic gadgets arranged by VIBGYOR.
· The decision of the mentor/organizer will be final. We expect the utmost cooperation and decorum during the course of the event.
· After the event, certificates will be distributed to all participants.
· Paytm/Google Pay to 9920773284
· Internet Banking to Axis Bank
Axis Bank Account Details
Name: Indranil Mukherjee
SB A/C No: 910010036542294
IFSC Code- UTIB0001046
· Check seat availability by calling 9920773284
· Pay and register at www.infovibgyor.com
· Direct registration link: https://forms.gle/Bdg1g8TM5RphpmdGA
· Do not wear any bright color clothes, it may distract performers.
· You need to be absolute silence, and patient, during the workshop session.
· Keep your mobile phones in silent mode
· Do not obstruct the view of any other photographer
· After the session, each participant must submit images clicked in the session.
About the Mentor
Mr. Sudip Patra is an eminent photographer from Purulia, West Bengal. He has done his M.Sc, Ph.D, B.Ed, and presently works as the Assistant Teacher in Manbhum Victoria Institution, Purulia, West Bengal.
Deepak Patel (9892986231)