Sat, 13 Mar|
FUNTASTIC-II, an outing with overnight camping, specially programmed to have quality time with all VIBGYOR Family members. The day is programmed to focus on interactive games, fun, frolic and lots of gifts and prizes. Photography will also be a part of the program, to keep up the practice.
Time & Location
13-Mar-2021, 10:00 am IST – 14-Mar-2021, 2:00 pm IST
Kasara, Kasara, Maharashtra 421602, India
About the Event
In 2019, we started with this concept to celebrate a day with our photographer friends along with their family for a picnic. The initiative turned out to be great fun, and a memorable tour. After a prolonged lockdown for the COVID-19, we anticipate the mental blockage that we all have, and that we all are looking forward for a quality time outdoors.
Hence, here comes FUNTASTIC-II, an outing with overnight camping, specially programmed to have quality time with all VIBGYOR Family members. The day is programmed to focus on interactive games, fun, frolic and lots of gifts and prizes. Photography will also be a part of the program, to keep up the practice.
Join us for FUNTASTIC-II, programmed exclusively for Quality Family Time, in association with Tamron and Vanguard.
Genre: Annual Picnic
Date: 13th & 14th March 2021 (please check detailed itinerary)
Venue: Kasara, Maharashtra
Meeting Point: Nerul, Navi Mumbai (details will be shared only to registered participants)
Registration Fees: 1,999 INR per head (exclusive of commute)
Organized by: VIBGYOR (www.infovibgyor.com)
In association with: Tamron and Vanguard
Who should join?
• One who loves to spend quality time with family. To get the fulfilment of the trip, we suggest to plan with your better half, children, friends and close relatives.
• Kids who rarely get to see widespread open land to play freely
• To initiate and indulge extended networking of photographer friends of VIBGYOR
• One who is dying to take a break from the stereotype lifestyle
• One who is interested for an overnight camping
• One who loves the raw rustic rural life
Photography to be practiced
Please note, photography will be secondary aspect for this tour. The key agenda is to spend quality time with family.
• Light Painting
• Astro Photography (As per non availability of ambient light)
• Landscape Photography
• Activity Photography
• Candid Photography
• Meeting at Nerul Station East Ticket Counter on 13th March 2021 latest by 10:00 AM.
• Travelling together at the venue.
• Check in at the campsite by 12pm
• Have Lunch.
• After Lunch, 1) Lake rafting 2) Lake kayaking 3) Lake tubing fun 4) Lake swimming with life jacket (body surfing) 5) Air rifle shooting 6) Archery.
• Snacks by 5:30pm
• After activities tent allotment follows.
• Bonfire by 8pm to 9pm. with dinner or after dinner.
• Optional-Night Trek
• Photography at 11pm till 1am (apart from photographers, others may go to bed if they feel)
• Overnight stay will be across twin sharing tents.
• On 14th March 2021, wakeup call at 8 am
• Breakfast at 8:30am
• Games and activities from 10am till 11:30am
• Check out at 12pm
• Reach Nerul, Navi Mumbai by 2pm.
Registration Fee Includes
• All water activities as mentioned.
• Day 1: Lunch, Evening snacks: (Tea,Dry bhel,Potato wada),Veg/Non veg dinner.
• Day 2:Breakfast
• Tent stay on sharing basis(couple sharing)
• Photography assistance
Registration Fee Excludes
• Commute to Campsite
• Meals during travel
• Personal expenses
• Insurance of any kind
• Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
• Any personal paid activity which someone agrees to take up at the campsite, which VIBGYOR has not scheduled.
• Any additional meal which is taken apart from the arrangements made by VIBGYOR at the campsite.
• Any photography gadgets (tripod, lens, camera) which may be required for photography. This has to be arranged by the participants personally.
• Any item not covered under “inclusions”
• First calculate the total number of heads who will be travelling along with you for the camp.
• Calculate 2199 INR per head and pay the registration fees first.
• For children below 5 years, as of now, please calculate full fees. We will waive off the discount as per actuals and return the amount in cash at the campsite.
• There is no difference in fees for options of veg/non-veg meal.
• Visit www.infovibgyor.com
• Fill the online form.
• VIBGYOR will verify the registration and confirm across registered email ID within 48 working hours.
• Last date of registration is 10thMarch 2021, 23:50 hrs, OR, Till Seats Last, whichever is earlier.
• Prior registration is compulsory, and no registration is accepted without advance payment.
• Once registered, there is no cancellation or refund.
• VIBGYOR is not responsible to arrange vehicle for those who are opting not to drive their own vehicle. However, we will try to connect you to people who agree to share the vacant seats in their car.
• We expect everyone to respect nature at the campsite, and do not litter around at the venue.
• Be careful and responsible to your minor and all your belongings that you are taking along with you.
• We will not tolerate any misconduct, consumption of alcohol at the campsite.
• Cooperation is highly expected from all.
• The venue is around 100km from Navi Mumbai. The highways are well maintained, but last 5km stretch within the village may not allow taking up a speed more than 20kmph, because road widening work is undergoing.
• The venue is perfect blend of raw rustic rural life with modern amenities. Washrooms are common (Indian), yet well maintained.
• The venue may not have your mobile network tower.
• There is no refund if someone agrees to leave the premises before the completion of the entire trip.
• We expect participation of all participants in the program schedule arranged by VIBGYOR, and do not leave the group at the camp site.
Things to Carry
• Photography equipment (who are willing to take up the photography session)
• Only legal family members. We are not responsible if anyone wishes to bring along their beloved ones, with whom there is no legal relation established yet.
• Single registration is not allowed for participants below 18 years of age.
• Personal toiletries
• Medicines if required.
• Warm clothes, it may get bit chill at night.
Things not to carry
• Hard liquor
• Any flammable object
Mode of Payment
1. Paytm to 9920773284
2. Internet Banking to Axis Bank
Bank Account Details
Name: Indranil Mukherjee
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Parel, Mumbai
SB A/c No.: 910010036542294
IFSC Code: UTIB0001046
Branch Code: 001046
For any further enquiry please contact
Indranil Mukherjee (9920773284)
Deepak Patel (7021484284)
For registration, please visit www.infovibgyor.com