Sat, 10 Jun|
Studio Practice Session-1
Get ready to unleash your creativity with our studio practice session! Join us for a 90-minute model shooting experience where you will get to experiment with indoor lights and take your photography skills to new heights.
Time & Location
10 Jun, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm IST
Navi Mumbai, Millennium Avanish. B-104 - 107, near D'Mart, behind Signia Oceans, Sector 10A, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708, India
About the Event
VIBGYOR in association with the Light Academy of Photography, Airoli, is honoured to host a series of Studio Lighting workshops in Mumbai. The series is aimed at all levels of photographers, from professionals as well as first-timers. The first session of this series was a huge success. And we hereby are glad to announce the second session.
The initiative is supported by Godox and Imaginext.
Please find the event details below
Series: Studio Lighting Workshop
Session 02: Type of Studio Lights
Date: Saturday, 27th May 2023
Time: 4 PM to 7 PM
Venue: Millennium Avanish. B-104 - 107, near D'Mart, behind Signia Oceans, Sector 10A, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708
Fees: 499 INR per head for new members. Special discounted reg fee of 249 INR for enrolled students of LAP only.
Mentor: Rajesh Pandey
Seats: 20 (strictly limited)
Organized by: VIBGYOR (www.infovibgyor.com)
In association with: the Light Academy of Photography, Airoli
Supported By: Godox & Imaginext
• There will be 2 Set Up
• Each set up will have a model
• One set up will have 10 photographers at one point
• Each set up will have at least 2 triggers on sharing basis
Who Should Join
• In case if you have skipped/missed Session-1, still you may join. Some additional homework on usage of triggers needs to be taken up for best experience
• If you have interest in fashion photography and understand studio lighting, this session is a must for you
• If you are willing to take up freelance photography, understanding studio lights is a must
Benefits from the workshop
• Introduction to type of lights, its roles, and settings
• Theory of studio lighting
• How to justify usage of lights
• Model Shoot
• Techniques of multiple light setups
• In-hand experience with Godox Professional Lights
• Individual image reviews for the participants
• Social media posts has allied contest, where one participant may win vouchers worth 2000 INR.
How to register
• Check availability of seats first by calling 9920773284.
• Pay the registration fees.
• Options of payment are either Internet banking or Google Pay (9920773284). Check the bank account details below.
• After payment, visit the events column of www.infovibgyor.com/initiatives and click the registration button relative to the specified event.
• Fill out the online form and submit it.
• Please note, no privilege of spot payment is applicable.
Bank Account Details
Name: Indranil Mukherjee
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Parel, Mumbai
SB A/c No.: 910010036542294
IFSC Code: UTIB0001046
Branch Code: 001046
• Registration is compulsory. The online registration form is available at www.infovibgyor.com/initiatives. Prior registration is mandatory
• Only registered candidates are allowed to join the session.
• Participants must carry their own camera and lenses.
• VIBGYOR events are always punctual, on time arrival at the studio is compulsory.
• Organizers are not responsible for any loss of the belongings.
• All participants must cooperate with the organizers and Mentors during the session.
• After the photo session, participants who will submit photographs clicked during the session will get image reviews via email
Image Submission guidelines
• Images should not be compressed
• Images should not be tampered with during post-processing. Please restrict the post-processing of the images to basic color and exposure management.
• No watermark.
• No border.
• Only JPEG format.
• Rename the files as “NAME_MOBILE_Sl.No.”. For example, if Raj sends five images, the first image will be named “Raj_9988776655_01” and the second image as “Raj_9988776655_02”, and so on.
• Ensure to submit images across a google drive link or equivalent.
• Last date of image submission is 14th May 2023, 23:59 hrs
• Participants will retain the copyright of the images. However, VIBGYOR/LAP may use the images for promotional activities with due credit to the author.
For any further inquiries please contact
Indranil Mukherjee (9920773284)
For registration, please visit www.infovibgyor.com/initiatives