Call For Entry - Colors of Rural Bengal
Time & Location
About the Event
The Indian state of West Bengal has a rich cultural and artistic heritage. Due to the reign of many different rulers in the past, arts and crafts in West Bengal underwent many changes giving an artistic diversity today in the forms of traditional handicrafts, masks, painting and carving, dance, music etc.
If you have framed any such frame portraying Bengal, this is your chance to exhibit the same, to add up to the colorful ambiance of the Lal Mati Gaan Mela Utsav -6, to be held on 11&12 January 2020, at Cidco Urban Haat, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
The details of the exhibit are as below:
· There will be photographs printed in 12x18 size, mounted with a black frame and sturdy back support.
· Right at the entrance of the event, at the passage to the open-air amphitheater, there will be a temporary white cloth wall with support to form the background for display.
· All frames will be hung keeping the white background.
· Each frame will have a photo credit tag, along with a social media handle and self-photo.
· Lights will be arranged according to the best view at night.
· Since it’s the main entrance passage, the colorful images will definitely catch all the eyes of the visitors.
· After the completion of the event, the photo frames will be handed over to respective photographers (conditions apply).
Please find the image submission guidelines as follows:
· Images must be aligned to the theme Colors of Rural Bengal. (eg: Chhau Dance Performance, Rural Street, Portrait, Rural Activities). Images of the theme clicked away from West Bengal (eg: Images clicked at Tale of the Mask -2) may also be submitted
· Digital Images should be in Jpg/jpeg format having the following specifications 1500 pixels on larger side and resolution 72 dpi, maximum file size 1mb.
· Rename the files as Name_Mob_Sl.No._Caption. In case if the caption is not there, Name_Mob_Sl.No.
· Both color and monochrome images can be submitted
· One participant can submit a maximum 10 images
· Submission of images is absolutely free.
· The images must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, seditious, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Photographs deemed inappropriate will be disqualified without notice.
· Submitted photographs must be the original work of the participant. By submitting the image, the participant represents, acknowledges and warrants that he or she has the sole authority to enter the photograph and that the photograph does not infringe any copyright or violate any other intellectual property right.
· Acknowledgement mail will be sent within 2 working days from the date of image submission.
· The last date of image submission is 29th December 2019, 23:59 hours.
· Photographers of the selected images will be informed across the registered email on 31st December 2019.
· On selection, photographers have to mail high-resolution files to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5th January 2019, along with the payment of 300 INR for each selected frame (printing, framing and handling charges).
· After the exhibition, photographers may collect their frames in person from the organizer, or opt for sending it to them across courier.
· Courier charges applicable need to be paid as actual. Utmost care will be taken to safeguard the frames and send it across to the participant, however, the guarantee that the consignment will reach without getting damaged is not assured.
· Paytm/Google Pay to 9920773284
· Internet Banking to Axis Bank
Axis Bank Details
Name: Indranil Mukherjee
SB A/C No: 910010036542294
IFSC Code- UTIB0001046
Deepak Patel (9892986231)