Durga Puja Photo Expedition - Hyderabad 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Durga Puja is the quintessential Carnival of Bengal, which has now gained popularity across the world. Apart from Kolkata, this annual festival is also celebrated in many places in India. The same is celebrated in Hyderabad with equal aura and festivity. Come join us for a tour to bask in the rituals of Durga Puja Festival in Hyderabad.
This tour has been arranged keeping in mind to make way for the non-residents of Kolkata to make the best of their efforts to participate for the on-going Durgotsav-3 contest, both in photography and videography category. To know more about the contest, please visit www.infovibgyor.com or call 9920773284.
Sunday, 6th October 2019, 11am onward
Venue: Nallagandla and Attapur
Seats: Strictly 10
Reg Fees: 300 INR
· VIBGYOR has prior permission for exclusive photography at the Puja committees. So be a part of the family to experience the rituals while you click.
· Photographic/videography assistance
· This tour is exclusively for photography/videography enthusiasts.
· During the visit, wearing the VIBGYOR ID card is a mandate for all team mates, until they are asked to hand it over back.
· There is no registration confirmation (even if they get a ticket across online) until the payment is realized and they get a formal mail from VIBGYOR.
· Formal mail will consist of exact venue details and timing.
· There is no refund if there is any cancellation from participant’s end.
· The registration fee does not include any commute assistance.
· In case if there is heavy rain, decision of the organizers to continue or cancel the session will be intimated across mail. In that case, the amount will be refunded.
Mukkesh Sharma (993711188)
Sarforaz Bin Bashar (8961536587)
- DPPH2019INR 300INR 3000INR 0