Sat, 22 Feb|
The day is programmed to focus on interactive games, fun, frolic and lots of gifts and prizes. Photography will be a small portion of the program, to keep up the practice.
Time & Location
22-Feb-2020, 2:00 pm IST – 23-Feb-2020, 4:00 pm IST
Pen, Pen, Maharashtra 402107, India
About the Event
We started with this concept to celebrate a day with our photographer friends along with their family for a picnic. The day is programmed to focus on interactive games, fun, frolic and lots of gifts and prizes. Photography will be a small portion of the program, to keep up the practice. On the second version of the annual picnic, and on high demand, this time we have planned for an overnight stay, at a campsite, with many more activities for weaving a wonderful memory and take a break with the VIBGYOR family for a nice weekend retreat.
Join us for FUNTASTIC-2, programmed exclusively for Quality Family Time, in association with Mapping Journeys.
Genre: Annual Picnic
Date: 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (please check detailed itinerary)
Venue: Pen, Maharashtra
Meeting Point: Nerul, Navi Mumbai (details will be shared only to registered participants)
Registration Fees: 2000 INR per head (exclusive of commute)
Organized by: VIBGYOR (www.infovibgyor.com)
In association with: Mapping Journeys
Who should join
· One who loves to spend quality time with family. To get the fulfillment of the trip, we suggest to plan with your better half, children, friends and close relatives.
· Kids who rarely get to see widespread open land to play freely
· To initiate and indulge extended networking of photographer friends of VIBGYOR
· One who is dying to take a break from the stereotype lifestyle
· One who is interested for an overnight camping
· One who loves the raw rustic rural life with a blend of modern amenities
Photography to be practiced
Please note, photography will be secondary aspect for this tour. The key agenda is to spend quality time with family.
· Light Painting
· Astro Photography (As per nonavailability of ambient light)
· Landscape Photography
· Activity Photography
· Candid Photography
· Meeting at Nerul Station East Ticket Counter on 22nd February 2020 latest by 2pm.
· Travelling together at the venue.
· Check in at the campsite by 4pm
· Evening snacks (tentatively Samosa) and tea.
· Outdoor activities from 5pm till 7pm
· Team building games from 7pm till 9pm
· Dinner at 9pm (Both veg and non veg options will be available as per your choice)
· Camp fire at 10pm
· Photography at 11pm till 1am (apart from photographers, others may go to bed if they feel)
· Overnight stay will be across dormitory (20 bed stay in a big hall room). We are not opting for Tent Stay, since the weather is expected to be unfavorable for children.
· On 23rd February 2020, wakeup call at 8 am
· Breakfast at 8:30am
· Games and activities from 10am till 11:30am
· Pool and rain dance from 11:30am till 1pm
· Lunch at 1pm
· Check out at 2pm
· Reach Nerul, Navi Mumbai by 4pm.
· First calculate the total number of heads who will be travelling alongwith you for the ession.
· Calculate 2000 INR per head and pay the registration fees first.
· Only for children below 5 years, the fees are 1000 INR.
· Visit www.infovibgyor.com
· Fill the online form.
· Direct registration link: https://forms.gle/NyUWhX47Jhrj1N939
· VIBGYOR will verify the registration and confirm across registered email ID within 48 working hours.
· Last date of registration is 19th February 2020, 23:50 hrs.
Registration Fee Includes
· Stay, food, and all activities organized by VIBGYOR at the campsite. Ther is no difference in fees for options of veg/non-veg meal.
· Photography assistance
Registration Fee Excludes
· Commute to the campsite.
· Any personal paid activity which someone agrees to take up at the campsite, which VIBGYOR has not scheduled.
· Any additional meal which is taken apart from the arrangements made by VIBGYOR at the campsite.
· Any photography gadgets (tripod, lens, camera) which may be required for photography. This has to be arranged by the participants personally.
· Medical requirements and toiletries.
· Prior registration is compulsory, and no registration is accepted without advance payment.
· Once registered, there is no cancellation or refund.
· VIBGYOR is not responsible to arrange vehicle for those who are opting not to drive their own vehicle. However, we will try to connect you to people who agree to share the vacant seats in their car.
· We expect everyone to respect nature at the campsite, and do not litter around at the venue.
· Be careful and responsible to your minor and all your belongings that you are taking along with you.
· We will not tolerate any misconduct, consumption of alcohol at the campsite.
· Cooperation is highly expected from all.
· The venue is around 70km from Mumbai. The highways are well maintained, but last 5km stretch within the village may not allow taking up a speed more than 20kmph, because road widening work is undergoing.
· The venue is perfect blend of raw rustic rural life with modern amenities. Washrooms are common, yet well maintained.
· The venue may not have your mobile network tower.
· There is no refund if someone agrees to leave the premises before the completion of the entire trip.
· We expect participation of all participants in the program schedule arranged by VIBGYOR, and do not leave the group at the camp site.
· The gifts arranged by VIBGYOR for the games to be played are non-transferable.
Things to Carry
· Photography equipment (who are willing to take up the photography session)
· Only legal family members. We are not responsible if anyone wishes to bring along their beloved ones, with whom there is no legal relation established yet.
· Single registration is not allowed for participants below 18 years of age.
· Personal toiletries
· Medicines if required.
· Warm clothes, it may get bit chill at night.
Things not to carry
· Hard liquor
· Any flammable object
Mode of Payment
- Google Pay to 9920773284
- Paytm to 9920773284
- Internet Banking to Axis Bank
Bank Account Details
Name: Indranil Mukherjee
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Parel, Mumbai
SB A/c No.: 910010036542294
IFSC Code: UTIB0001046
Branch Code: 001046
For any further enquiry please contact
Indranil Mukherjee (9920773284)
Deepak Patel (7021484284)
For registration, please visit www.infovibgyor.com