Sun, 16 Apr|
Iftar Walk Kolkata
Join us at the famous by lanes of food paradise during this Ramzan.
Time & Location
16 Apr, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm IST
Kolkata, Zakaria St, Kolutolla, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073, India
About the Event
Rajab is the month of sow the seeds, Shaban is the month of irrigate the crop, and Ramadan is the month of reap the harvest. With the fresh harvest, comes the flavor of the Iftar after a daylong fast. And in Mumbai, the first name that comes to our mind for Iftar Fast break is none other than our favorite Mohammed Ali Road. Organized by VIBGYOR, this walk promises to translate you to all new world of Street Food Photography. Join us for this delicious shutter venture, this Ramadan, in Mumbai.
Date: 14th April 2023 (Friday)
Time: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Venue: Md. Ali Road, Mumbai
Meeting Point: Will be emailed to all registered participants
Reg Fee: 149 INR per pax
Who should join
• Food photography enthusiasts
• Food blogger
• Foodie (preferably non vegeterians)
• Keen to know Mumbai heritage and culture
Benefits from the Walk
• Photography opportunities of Street Food across Md. Ali Road during the Ramadan season
• Mobile videography
• Knowledge about Ramadan special delicacies
• Guidance of professionals
• Hnads on experience of Godox & moza gadgets
• Pay the registration fee.
• Fill online registration form across the website
• Wait for confirmation mail which will go within 48 hours of filling the form
• Registration will be confirmed across email
• Google pay to 9920773284
• Only registered candidates will be allowed to participate in the event.
• Registration is confirmed over mail.
• Registration will be confirmed only after full payment is realized at our end
• Prior registration is mandatory. There will be no on spot registration
• Organizers are not responsible for any loss of the belongings of the participants during the event.
• Participants must bring their own camera and camera accessories.
• Participants must carry their own drinking water, umbrella, medicines (if required).
• Mobile photography enthusiasts are also warmly welcomed.
• VIBGYOR events are very punctual and they run sharp on time. Request you to reach the venue 15min prior to the starting time.
• After the event, each participant needs to submit their best photographs taken during this photo walk.
• The author of the photographs will retain their copyright. However, VIBGYOR may use the photograph(s) for internal promotion with due credit to its author.
• Any food consumed during the walk has to be paid in person, unless otherwise it is voluntarily offered by the shopkeeper.
Indranil Mukherjee (9920773284)
Deepak Patel (9892986231)