Light Painting 2
Time & Location
About the Event
Find beauty not only in the thing itself but in the pattern of the shadows, the light and dark which that thing provides. – Junichiro Tanizaki
Light is the key to photography. Without light, there can be no photograph. We know, sun is the supreme source of light. Across all these years of civilization, we have succeeded to secure light even after the sun sets. But, in photography, there is much more that can be done with light….We can Paint as well.
Join the team and the group of VIBGYOR, to experience a wonderful session of Light Painting Photography Workshop, supported by Manfrotto, and Srishti.
Name: Light Painting 2 – Photography Workshop
Date: Saturday, 29th February 2020
Time: 7:00 pm onward
Venue: Khajaguda, Hyderabad (Exact meeting point to be shared to registered participants only)
Registration Fees: 500 INR per head
Organised by: VIBGYOR (www.infovibgyor.com)
Supported by: Manfrotto, Srishti
Benefits of the Participants
· On spot contest to win prize worth 1500 INR
· Unique experience and opportunity to click
· Photographic assistance
· Tripod support from Manfrotto
· Online Participation certificate
· Registration is mandatory
· Only registered participants will be allowed to join
· Registration is possible only till seats last
· There is no privilege of spot payment. Registration will be confirmed only after full payment of the fees
· Once registered, there will be no cancellation. However, in case of your absence, you may transfer the seat to someone else by intimating the details to the organizer.
· The schedule is compact.
· You must reach the meeting point latest by 6:45 pm
· Wear a sturdy pair of shoes and comfortable clothes. Cover your body as much possible to save yourself for unwanted insects if any.
· During the session, you are not supposed to make unnecessary noise to disturb others.
· Consumption of alcohol/cigarettes at the venue is strictly prohibited.
· Make sure you do not litter.
· Cooperate with other fellow participants
· Share the Tripods with other participants
· Cooperation with the organizers is expected
Things to Carry
· Camera and accessories.
· Extra memory card
· Torch Light
· Tripod if you have. Gorilla Tripod/Pixi will be preferred. (Optional)
· A bottle of water
· Medicines (if you require)
· First check the availability of seats by calling/WhatsApp 9920773284
· Pay registration fees. Payment options are given below. You may choose the most suitable for you.
· After successful payment, visit www.infovibgyor.com and fill online form
· Direct registration link: https://forms.gle/GnLqKbTtP31G3tnd9
· We will check the payment and confirm the registration within 48 working hours
· Paytm/Google Pay to 9920773284
· Internet Banking to Axis Bank Account mentioned below
Axis Bank Details
Name: Indranil Mukherjee
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Parel, Mumbai
SB A/c No.: 910010036542294
IFSC Code: UTIB0001046
Branch Code: 001046
Indranil Mukherjee (9920773284)
M Srinivas (9505195301)
Sarforaz Bin Bashar (9398237763)
Mukkesh Sharma (9352504025)