Sun, 01 Sept|
Ovalekar Wadi Butterfly Garden
Macro photography is extreme close-up photography, usually of very small subjects and living organisms like insects, in which the size of the subject in the photograph is greater than life size.
Time & Location
01-Sept-2019, 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Ovalekar Wadi Butterfly Garden, Ovalekar Wadi,Owala Village,Takkarda Road,Ghodbunder Road, Thane, India, Gowniwada, Owale, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400607, India
About the Event
Macro photography is extreme close-up photography, usually of very small subjects and living organisms like insects, in which the size of the subject in the photograph is greater than life size. After the heavy downpour, it’s that time of the year when the butterfly cocoons are ready to rupture and allow the colourful wings of the butterfly spread out. Come, you too spread your wings of imaginations, as VIBGYOR plans for a session to close the Macro Subjects in Maharashtra.
Name: Macronama 2
Genre: Macro Photography
Date: Sunday, 1st September 2019
Time: 8.30am to 11.30am
Registration fee: 300 INR per pax (250 INR for VEMP Members). Includes entry fee and camera charges, and light snacks.
Venue: Ovalekar Wadi, Thane
Supported by: Tamron
• In hand experience of Tamron macro lenses
• Guided tour for Butterfly Park
• Registration fee includes entry fee.
• Light snacks will be provided
Things to Carry
• Camera and accessories
• External/ring flash (optional)
• Tripod (optional, but will be preferable)
• Drinking water
• Medicines if any required
• Umbrella/Rain cover
• Only registered participants will be allowed to participate.
• For registration visit www.infovibgyor.com
• Participants must bring their own camera and lenses.
• Use of Tamron lenses will be limited, and shared among all participants. Cooperation with organisers is highly expected.
• Participants must reach the venue on or before 15 minutes prior to the start.
• Participants must cooperate with the organizer.
• After the event, each participant must send the photographs taken during this workshop across mail. Please follow the image sending rules mentioned below.
• Last date to mail the photographs is 8th September 2019, 23:59 hrs.
• Authors of each photograph mailed will retain the copyright, however, the organizers may utilize the same for any further requirement, along with the due photo credit to the author.
Image Sending Guidelines
• Each participant must send minimum 10 images.
• The images should not have any watermark on it.
• The images should not be compressed.
• Excessive post processing of images is not preferred, however, basic editing like colour correction and cropping is allowed.
• Rename the files as “<Name>_Mobile_Sl.No.”, and mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, participant Rakesh Iyer with mobile number 9898965656 will send the files renamed as Rakesh Iyer_9898965656_01 & Rakesh Iyer_9898965656_02.
• Files may be mailed, or we transfer, or google drive share
• Files if not renamed properly will be disqualified.
• Last date to mail the photographs is 18th August 2019, 23:59 hrs.
Includes entry fee and camera charges, and light snacks.₹300.00