Outdoor Fashion Photography Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Time to step out in the sun, under the shed of a secured farm, and grab your camera to click some decked-up models in Modern Attire. Join VIBGYOR for the first of its kind Outdoor Fashion Photography Session.
Name: Outdoor Fashion Photography Session
Genre: Fashion Photography (Outdoor)
Date: Sunday, 21st February 2021
Time: 10 AM to 5 PM
Venue: Near Panvel, Navi Mumbai (detail location will be shared only to registered participant)
Registration Fees: 2200 INR per participant (includes lunch)
Seats: Limited to 15
Organized by: VIBGYOR (www.infovibgyor.com)
Stylist & MUA: Archana Tiwari (makeuphairbyarchana_52)
In Association with: Godox, Samyang
· Meet VIBGYOR admin team at Seawoods on 21stFebruary 2021 by 9:15 AM. Exact meeting point will be shared only to registered participants.
· Travel to the shoot location in group. Late comers may miss the opportunity cause beyond certain distance, there will be almost no network. We may not be in network zone to guide later arrivals.
· Reach location site by 9:45 AM.
· Participants will be divided in teams. Shoot will start by 10 AM.
· Lunch break will be at the same location from 1PM to 2PM.
· Shoot will end at 5 PM. No one is allowed to stay back at the venue. All must leave together.
Who should join?
· Exclusively for DSLR users. We recommend Mobile Users not to opt for this session. They many not utilize all the opportunities arranged for the participants.
· One who is keen to click Fashion Portraits
· One who is looking forward to face the challenge to click live models.
Rules & Regulations
· Seats are limited, so it is advised to first confirm availability of the seat. You may call/whatsapp 9920773284 to confirm the same.
· Prior registration is mandatory.
· Once registered, there will be no refund if cancelled.
· Reserved seats cannot be transformed to another person.
· Participants must carry their own camera and accessories.
· Participant should restrain from taking photographs/selfies with the models, unless otherwise VIBGYOR team permits to.
· All participants are expected to pay all due respect to the crew, model, organizer team and the owner of the property.
· No one should litter the shooting location. Please understand, its someone’s private property.
· No one is allowed to leave the premises, for whatsoever reason, across the shooting tenure. This is for COVID-19 security purpose. Kindly abide by the same.
· Please guidelines for the photographs clicked during the session. Any violation for the same may lead to unpleasant dispute.
Registration Fee Includes
· Cost of model, dress, stylist, Make-up artist, and location.
· Lunch will be basic veg meal for all. However, if someone wants to carry some light snacks or meal for themselves, are free to do so.
Registration Fee Excludes
· Your commute. Please read the column COMMUTE for more details.
· Additional meal if arranged by you.
· Medicines if any required.
· Evening snacks
· Participants with personal vehicle are requested to bring their own vehicles.
· In case if there are some vacant seats in their vehicle, and they wish to allow some other participants, they may mention that in the registration form.
· Participants filling up the vacant seat must share the commute expense with the vehicle owner.
· If none of the above is applicable for you, you are requested to rent a car/book a cab for the venue to and fro.
· Please note, due to COVID-19 situation, we won’t be able to force or expect vehicle owners to allow participants to fill all vacant seats of their personal vehicle.
Strict Photograph Sharing Guidelines
· Please note, we strongly believe that the participants clicking the photographs in the session are the sole owner of the photo. However, we would also like the participants to realize that VIBGYOR has taken a lot of effort to arrange the photograph for you. Hence, we would like you to kindly read the instructions very carefully:
· Photos clicked in the session cannot be shared to the model directly, under any circumstances. It should be routed through VIBGYOR only.
· Photos clicked in this session cannot be sold or exchanged for commercial transactions under any circumstances.
· If the participant wishes to submit any of the photos clicked in this session to any contest/salon/exhibition/any photography contest, participant must inform VIBGYOR across official mail communication to email@example.com. They are allowed to use the image only when they receive a formal approval in response to the mail.
· Photos clicked in the session may be posted across social media, provided images are tagged to VIBGYOR, and caption should have all necessary tags of model, stylist and MUA. A common text will be mailed to all participant which may be copied and used for the same.
· If participants wish to get the images reviewed by VIBGYOR, they may send the photographs to VIBGYOR. In such a case, please follow the instructions as below.
We at VIBGYOR will not ask for any photographs from the participants. However, if the participants feel they need to get their clicks reviewed, or, get featured by VIBGYOR across social media, or annual calendar, may share their photographs clicked at the session. In such a case, the submission guidelines are specified as below:
· The images should not have any watermark on it.
· The images should not be compressed. Allow maximum size as much possible.
· Excessive post processing of images is not preferred, however, basic editing like colour correction and cropping is allowed.
· Rename the files as “<Name>_Mobile_Sl.No.”, and mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, participant Rakesh Iyer with mobile number 9898965656 will send the files renamed as Rakesh Iyer_9898965656_01 & Rakesh Iyer_9898965656_02.
· Files may be mailed, or we transfer, or google drive share
· Last date to mail the photographs is 7th March 2021, 23:59 hrs.
· First pay the registration fee on 2200 INR
· Register at www.infovibgyor.com.
· Receive a confirmation mail within 48 working hours
Mode of Payment
- Google Pay to 9920773284
- Internet Banking to Axis Bank
Bank Account Details
Name: Indranil Mukherjee
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Parel, Mumbai
SB A/c No.: 910010036542294
IFSC Code: UTIB0001046
Branch Code: 001046
Things to Carry
· Camera and Accessories
· Face mask and hand sanitizer (mandate)
· Light snacks and food (optional, as mentioned)
· Charged camera batteries and empty memory cards
· Camera battery charger (in case you want to charge them up during lunch)
· Drinking water (Optional)
· Medicines (If any)
Contact Indranil Mukherjee