Post Processing in LR
Time & Location
About the Event
“Unprocessed pictures are like half-baked cakes; learn how to make the most out of your images.”
Let's start the new year 2021, with a Post-processing session. Join VIBGYOR presents "Post Processing in Lightroom".
“The workshop will cover the complete workflow, right from importing a picture from the memory to having a final processed output.”
Date: 17th January 2021, Sunday
Venue: Unit No. 3rd & 4th Floor, Plot No. 137AB, Government Industrial Estate Charkop, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067
Google Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/K1n9dyWyjhAtsWAm7
Time: 10am till 5pm
Registration Fee: 4,000 INR per head (Lunch included)
Organized by: VIBGYOR
Conducted by: Indranil Mukherjee
Powered By: Creative Peripherals
In Association With: Olympus Cameras, GoPro, Transcend, PNY, & Philips
Seats: Strictly Limited (All COVID-19 norms to be followed)
Agenda of the Training
· Reporting at 9:45 am and registration check.
· Session starts sharp at 10am
· Lunch break at 1:00pm. Session resumes at 1:30pm
· Session ends at 4pm
· In hand post processing for the last one hour of the session.
· Session dismissed at 5pm.
Benefits to Participants
1. In depth training of Library & Develop Module of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
2. On spot post processing and one to one training
3. Course certificate for all participants.
· Pay the amount first. Only BANK TRANSFER (In person/Internet Banking) is allowed. Google Pay or Paytm or any other mode is not accepted for this session.
· After payment, visit www.infovibgyor.com to fill the online registration form.
· A confirmation mail will be sent to you within 48 working hours.
Bank Account Details Ac name :-Neeta Deepak Patel
Ac no:- 99090100003214
Bank:- Bank of Baroda
IFSC code:- BARB0DBNERU
( fifth character is zero)
· Only registered candidates will be allowed to participate in the event. Registration is confirmed over mail, only after full payment of the fees. Once registered, there will be no cancellation or refund. Last date of registration is 15th January 2021, 23:59hrs.
· No participants will be allowed to enter the premises unless he/she wears mask.
· It is preferred to carry respective water bottles. Organisers are not responsible for any loss of the belongings of the participants during the event.
· Participants must bring their laptop with Lightroom 5 (or higher version) installed. Please note, we at VIBGYOR will not be able to assist you in this regard. In case if you do not have the software with you, you may register in Adobe website a day prior to the event, to take the facility of 1 week free trial.
· Participants are requested to kindly check their laptop/desktop which they are going to bring along with them, so that the software runs properly in their system. Please note, VIBGYOR officials will not be able to give any hardware support in the tight schedule of the day.
· Participants will be working simultaneously on the files for practice.
· Light Vegetarian Lunch will be provided. Intermediate tea breaks will be scheduled, considering the time availability/demand from the participants. VIBGYOR events are very punctual and they run sharp on time. Request you to reach the venue 15min prior to the starting time.
· All other instructions and files to be carried will be shared only to the registered participants, along with confirmation mail.
For any further query: