Time & Location
About the Event
The festival of color is celebrated across the globe, with the spirit to make the life colorful, with joy and happiness. This festival is being in practice from ages, and we have seen generations coming together on the same ground to get drenched in the mood saying “Holi Hai”.
In this spirit of festivity of colors all across, VIBGYOR has organized an exclusive photography workshop for the Exclusive Members VEMP. Join us at Rang De – Holi Festival Photography Workshop, to be held in Navi Mumbai on 10th March 2020, with Lens Support from Tamron.
Name: Rang De – Holi Festival Photography Workshop
Genre: Photography Workshop
Date: 10th March 2020
Time: 10AM to 4PM
Venue: Nerul Gymkhana, Navi Mumbai
Maximum Participants: 5 (Exclusively for VEMP members)
Workshop Registration Fees: 1000 INR per head
VEMP registration fees: 1500 INR annually
Main event: Colors United Holi Fest 2020
Benefits for the participants
· Experience holi festival event photography challenges
· Get in hand use of Tamron lenses
· Get entry to one of the exclusive Holi Party for selected invitees
· Limited seats for better photography
· The registration is open only for existing VEMP members
· Prior registration is mandatory.
· Registration is accepted only with prior payment.
· Once registered, there will be no refund of amount or cancellation.
· Participants must report at the venue at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.
· Camera protection session will be taken up before entering the premises.
· During the session, you are expected not to leave the premises before 4PM.
· Follow instructions as given for your own benefit of learning experience.
· Participants are responsible for their self-belongings. VIBGYOR is not going to be responsible for loss of any.
· After reaching home, you need to process images and mail best of your images for review.
· Each participant must share at least 25 images with variety of subjects they have been exposed to for the entire day.
· Image submission guidelines will be shared to you post the event.
· Photographers will retain the copyright of the images. However, VIBGYOR/Organisers of the main event/Tamron may use the images for promotion with due photo courtesy.
· Participants may upload the images shot in this workshop only after they have been asked to by VIBGYOR.
· All images clicked by the participants, whenever uploaded across social media, must mention VIBGYOR for organizing the session of photography, and arrange for the opportunity.
· First pay the registration fee. You may opt from the below mentioned options to pay the same.
· Fill the online form: https://forms.gle/i6DsiqX7u4CgDETR7
· Wait for VIBGYOR to check seat availability in your preferred batch and confirm the registration across mail in next 48 hours.
· In case if seats get full, your amount will be refunded.
· Google Pay to 9920773284
· Paytm to 9920773284
· Internet Banking to Axis Bank
Axis Bank Account Details
SB A/C No: 910010036542294
IFSC Code- UTIB0001046