Sun, 22 Mar|
Shoot For Support
Let's Support Janata Curfew on Sunday 22nd March 2020 from 7 AM to 9 PM with some creative engagement.
Time & Location
22-Mar-2020, 7:00 am – 9:00 pm IST
About the Event
It’s the time to save the nation from the pandemic Covid-19. As instructed by our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi, let’s stay home tomorrow for a Janata Curfew, and stop the communal spread of the virus. During this hour of an indoor Sunday, we at VIBGYOR support this step and pledge everyone to stay indoors.
While you do that, click images of this different Sunday, portraying your activity during this curfew. Share them with us, by uploading them across social media and tagging VIBGYOR. Add a social motivating message in line with this panic situation. We will identify the most responsible person sharing the image and message, and congratulate him/her with some prizes from VIBGYOR. The prize will be couriered to your doorstep, only after 1st April 2020.
What All to Click – Some ideas
· Household activity
· Raw vegetable, fruits, bakery items or cooked food
· I cup of steaming coffee tea with the newspaper
· View outside the window
· Birds sitting in the tree branch right outside the window
· Smiling faces of family members
· Products (pick products from your belongings and try out indoor product shoot)
· Still Life (compose with indoor belongings for an artistic still life composition)
· Fashion (take out the glam dresses, make your family members and kids wear them and pose for you)
· Any device can be used to click images (DSLR/Mobile)
· Images must be uploaded only across respective FB or Insta Account (either or both) with tags #SFSVIBGYOR and @igvibgyor (Insta) / @infovibgyor (FB).
· You can add further tags of your choice, there is no restriction in that.
· One participant can post a maximum of 5 different images in total across any platform/both
· All images must be clicked tomorrow from 7 AM to 9 PM only. Uploading the time span is also the same.
· We do not urge you to LIKE our page. But, we will appreciate if you share this contest details to as many people as possible, so that we can identify more responsible artists among us.
· Along with the image, please share a small text on your thoughts about this idea, and how you would like to support this Janata Curfew, or how responsibly you actually planned to take it up. This text will be vital for final decision making.
· There will be one winner and 5 consolation prizes to be given out.
· Winners must share the original file for confirming the date and time. Hence make sure the Exif is restored.