Smartphone Photography Online Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Smartphone Photography Online Workshop
29 & 30 May 2021
Organized by: VIBGYOR (www.infovibgyor.com)
In this difficult time, when once again we humans are bound to stay indoors, and step outside only for absolute necessities, its time to boost the creative soul within us, and add some positive vibes. In this regard, we at VIBGYOR thought of conducting these 4 hours of session on Mobile Photography, so that any smartphone user may come to know the power of creation, and explore the intellectual side during this lockdown phase.
Name: Smartphone Photography Online Workshop
Date: 29 & 30 May 2021 (Saturday & Sunday)
Venue: Online (Zoom Live Meeting)
Total duration: 4 hours
Schedule: Saturday 29thMay 2021 7PM to 9PM, Sunday 30th May 2021 from 11am to 1pm
Fees: 250 INR per participant (For India)
Registration across www.infovibgyor.com(t&c apply)
Mentor: Indranil Mukherjee
Who Can Join
- Anyone having age group beyond 5 years, who is well verse with a smartphone
- A hobbyist photographer but looking forward for some guidance
- A DSLR user, but failing to use the gadget quite often during lockdown
- A smartphone user and unaware to utilize the power of its camera
- A random clicker, and wants to improve the quality of images
- Food bloggers and SMSE Entrepreneurs
- Social Media Influencers
- Housewives and teenagers who have even the slightest wish to click good images
Benefits of this Session
- Theory and technical outlines from the basic
- Composition techniques which are useful for any types of camera
- Smartphone Settings for better use
- Live practice sessions
- Live interaction and on spot solutions
- Way forward in the fraternity
- Any smartphone with an in-built working camera
- A laptop to join the session. Avoid using same device to join the session and practice your photography during the session.
- Internet connection
- Your inquisitiveness about the subject
- This session is open not only for residents of India, but anyone across the Globe.
- The entire session will be in English and Hindi Language.
- Prior registration is mandatory. Please check registration procedure as below.
- Once registered, there will be no refund if the participant wishes to cancel.
- Session will be punctual.
- Session will be conducted only if we have minimum 10 number of participants. Unless otherwise, the session will be cancelled and the entire amount will be refunded.
- During the session, participants must keep their videos ON and microphone in MUTE. They need to unmute only and only when they are asked to.
- Session will be across Zoom.
- After the session, the recorded video will not be shared to any participant. However, we will mail a brief note of the discussion we had.
- Active participation is necessary for the practical session to enhance self-learning.
How To Register: Participants from INDIA
- First pay the registration fee. Payment options are mentioned below. You may opt any one of them.
- Visit www.infovibgyor.com. Click the Registration Button.
- You will be guided to the online registration form. Fill all your details as asked for.
- The payment will generate a transaction ID (For GPAY, consider the UPI Transaction ID). This ID needs to be mentioned in the form, to allow us track your payment.
- Once the details are checked, a confirmation mail will be sent to you within 48 working hours.
- Joining link will be mailed to your registered email ID only on 29th May 2021 at 6:45PM.
How To Register: Participants outside INDIA
Please mail to email@example.com to learn more about your registration process.
- Google Pay to 9920773284
- Internet Banking
Bank Details for Internet Banking
Name: Indranil Mukherjee
Bank: Axis Bank Branch: Parel, Mumbai SB A/c No.: 910010036542294 IFSC Code: UTIB0001046 Branch Code: 001046
About the Mentor
Indranil Mukherjee is the founder member of VIBGYOR. He has pursued his professional training on digital photography from Ramkrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Belur, Howrah, West Bengal in 2014. He has conducted several sessions on various topics of photography in Kolkata, Mumbai, and Hyderabad under the umbrella of VIBGYOR. He has also conducted technical sessions for the corporates in renowned corporates like CIPLA and DNA Media House.