Sat, 29 Apr|
Studio Lighting Workshop Series-S01
VIBGYOR in association with the Light Academy of Photography, Airolii, is honored to host a series of Studio Lighting workshops in Mumbai.
Time & Location
29 Apr, 4:00 pm IST – 30 Apr, 7:00 pm IST
Navi Mumbai, Millennium Avanish. B-104 - 107, near D'Mart, behind Signia Oceans, Sector 10A, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708, India
About the Event
VIBGYOR in association with Light Academy of Photography, Airolii, is honoured to host a series of Studio Lighting workshops in Mumbai. The series is aimed for all levels of photographers, from the professionals as well as the first timers. The first session of this series is scheduled. The initiative is supported by Godox.
Please find the event details as below:
Series: Studio Lighting Workshop
Session 01: Introduction to Equipment Settings
Date: Saturday, 29th April 2023
Time: 3 PM onward
Venue: Millennium Avanish. B-104 - 107, near D'Mart, behind Signia Oceans, Sector 10A, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708
Fees: 249 INR per head
Mentor: Rajesh Pandey
Seats: 15 (strictly limited)
Organised by: VIBGYOR (www.infovibgyor.com)
In association with: Light Academy of Photography, Airoli
Supported By: Godox
Benefits from the workshop:
· Introduction to necessary equipment, its roles, and settings
· Theory of studio lighting
· How to justify usage of lights
· Model Shoot
· Techniques of multiple light setup
· In hand experience of Godox professional Lights
· Participation certificates to all
· Individual image reviews for the participants
Who all can join:
· Anyone who keeps interest in learning Fashion Photography from the scratch.
· Especially those who are looking forward to take up Photography as a serious hobby or profession
· Freelance Photographers
· Photographers who keeps interest in portfolio and portrait shoot
· Photographers with interest in Fashion
How to register:
· Check availability of seats first by calling 9920773284.
· Pay the registration fees.
· Options of payment are either internet banking, or Google Pay (9920773284). Check the bank account details below.
· After payment, visit the events column of www.infovibgyor.com/initiatives and click the registration button relative to the specified event.
· Fill the online form and submit.
· Please note, no privilege of spot payment is applicable.
Bank Account Details
Name: Indranil Mukherjee
Bank: Axis Bank
Branch: Parel, Mumbai
SB A/c No.: 910010036542294
IFSC Code: UTIB0001046
Branch Code: 001046
· Registration is compulsory. Online registration form is available at www.infovibgyor.com/initiatives
· Only registered candidates are allowed to join the session.
· Participants must carry their own camera and lenses.
· VIBGYOR events are always punctual, on time arrival at the studio is compulsory.
· Organizers are not responsible for any loss of the belongings.
· All participants are requested to cooperate with the organisers and Mentor during the session.
· After the photo session, participants who will submit photographs clicked during the session will get image reviews across email
Image Submission guidelines:
· Images should not be compressed
· Images should not be tampered during post processing. Please restrict the post processing of the images to basic color and exposure management.
· No watermark.
· No border.
· Only JPEG format.
· Rename the files as “NAME_MOBILE_Sl.No.”. For example, if Raj is sending five images, the first image will be named “Raj_9988776655_01” and the second image as “Raj_9988776655_02”, and so on.
· Ensure to submit images across a google drive link or equivalent.
· Last date of image submission is 14th May 2023, 23:59 hrs
· Participants will retain the copyright of the images. However, VIBGYOR/LAP may use the images for promotional activities with due credit to the author.
For any further enquiry please contact
Indranil Mukherjee (9920773284)
For registration, please visit www.infovibgyor.com/initiatives