Time & Location
About the Event
The Bandra–Worli Sea Link is a cable-stayed bridge with pre-stressed concrete-steel viaducts on either side that links Bandra in the Western Suburbs of Mumbai. The view is magnificent from the Dadar Chowpaty, where you find lots of activities at the golden hour, a perfect gateway for photography lovers of both street and landscape genre. We at VIBGYOR call for all photo enthusiasts to join us for a FREE Photo Walk for the same.
Name: Sunset Photography
Genre: Landscape & Street
Venue: Dadar Chowpaty, Mumbai
Date: Saturday, 24th December 2019
Time: 4:30 pm to 7pm
Meeting Point: Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Smarak Chaitybhoomi, D Mandir Road, Dadar West, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Google Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/qXoKZnPYXS3iTpaY8
Entry: FREE (Prior registration mandatory)
Register at: www.infovibgyor.com
Direct registration link: https://forms.gle/UbFxXG5M7g9cTCak6
· Prior registration is mandatory, even though this is a free event.
· Participants must reach the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the start time.
· VIBGYOR events are strict with punctuality. Latecomers will not be entertained.
· Once the event starts, organizers may not be able to receive phone calls and give telephonic guidance.
· Please do not ask a question for parking, we are not responsible for the same.
· Participants must bring their own gadgets.
· All participants must mail their best images clicked during the session for an online photography contest.
· Entry for the contest is free, and exclusively for the participants who attend the session.
Indranil Mukherjee (9920773284)
Deepak Patel (9892986231)