Sun, 08 May|
The Drawing Board-2
In May 2016, VIBGYOR brought the Drawing Board to R City Ghatkopar, to celebrate the Staedtler World Colouring Day. This time, it's much bigger, better, and vibrant indeed. And without the boundaries of age group…cause Art is for all. Welcome to The Drawing Board 2, sit & draw competition.
Time & Location
08-May-2022, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm IST
Mumbai, Lal Bahadur Shastri Rd, Amrut Nagar, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086, India
About the Event
In May 2016, VIBGYOR brought the Drawing Board to R City Ghatkopar, to celebrate the Staedtler World Colouring Day. After a long gap, once again, the magic is getting recreated. This time, it's much bigger, better and vibrant indeed. And without the boundaries of age group…cause Art is for all. Welcome to The Drawing Board 2, sit & draw competition.
Name: The Drawing Board-2
Genre: Sit and Draw Competition
Date: Sunday 8th May 2022
Venue: R City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai.
Time: 11am to 1pm
Registration Fee: FREE
Prizes: 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize for each group. No prize for Group D.
Participation certificate and gift vouchers for all contestants.
Register Online: https://www.infovibgyor.com/initiatives
In association with: Staedtler
Venue Partner: R City
Group A – Below 5 years
Group B - 6 to 11 years
Group C - 12 to 18 years
Group D – Above 18 years
Rules & Regulations
1. Participants should bring their own drawing stuff. Only Drawing Paper will be provided at the venue. Any colouring medium which is suitable on a cartridge/chart paper may be used.
2. Theme will be declared on the spot.
3. Participants will get 60 minutes to colour their imagination on the paper.
4. The participants must reach the venue on or before 10:45 AM.
5. Competition will start sharp at 11:00 AM.
6. Decision taken by the judges will be final.
7. Prize distribution will be held on the same date after the competition. The participants need to wait for the same.
8. The prizes are not transferable.
How to register
· Visit www.infovibgyor.com/initiatives
· Read the details carefully
· Click on REGISTER HERE Tab
· Fill out the online form
· Submit the form
For any further queries, please contact