Wed, 25 Mar|
VIBGYOR PROJECT 21
In this serious hour of concern and fight with the Covid-19 virus, all are requested to stay indoors for the next 21 days, starting from 25th March 2020. In this tenure of staying indoors, VIBGYOR insists each one of you get creative and engage yourself in the VIBGYOR PROJECT 21.
Time & Location
25-Mar-2020, 12:00 pm IST – 15-Apr-2020, 11:59 pm IST
About the Event
In this serious hour of concern and fight with the Covid-19 virus, as declared by our honorable Prime Minister, we all are requested to stay indoors and avoid social gathering for the next 21 days, starting from 25th March 2020. In this tenure of staying indoors, VIBGYOR insists each one of you get creative and engage yourself in the VIBGYOR PROJECT 21.
What is VIBGYOR PROJECT 21?
Across these 21 days of house arrest, each day, right at the midnight, we will be giving a theme to all of you. The next 24 hours is your time to think about the theme, clicks, and submit images based on the specified theme. Please note, you will not be allowed to pot a photograph of a theme that gets superseded. So 21 days, 21 themes, 21 thoughts of indoor photography.
All images need to be shared across our Facebook Group Page. The link of that page is as below:
Make sure your posts have #VIBGYORPROJECT21, to allow us to understand the submission is for the specified project. Per participant, per day/theme, a maximum of three submissions, not more than that.
Please join this page in case if you are yet not a member of the same. All posts made in this group need admin permission. All posts of the previous theme will be approved before the new theme is declared at midnight. Any post after that will be disqualified.
On every 4th Day, there will be an online review of these images across YouTube Live Streaming.
So what are you waiting for? Join us today and start getting creative.
Rules & Regulations
1. All images must be clicked staying indoor, without stepping out of your home premises.
2. Daily Theme will be declared at midnight, and images based on that theme needs to be clicked by DSLR/Mobile and to be submitted within 24 hours.
3. A maximum of 3 images should be submitted across VIBGYOR Facebook Group Page only.
4. Mandatory hashtag: #VIBGYORPROJECT21
5. All images must be without a watermark/border.
6. All images must be clicked on that day for submission.
7. On every 4th Day, there will be an ONLINE REVIEW of the submissions across YouTube Live streaming.
Any Further Query
Indranil Mukherjee (9920773284)